Sunman Energy is a technology World only lightweight & flexible panel passes IEC61215 durability test and CEC Approved.
Sunman Energy is founded by Dr.Shi in 2014, Australian scientist and founder of Suntech, and invested by Australian federal agency CEFC & ARENA. Through the research and development of composite materials, Sunman has successfully commercialized the world’s first glass-free, lightweight and flexible Panel – eArc. Replacing glass completely, eArc brings solar power to markets and applications scenarios that were previously impossible. Local support center in Sydney, Australia. Nominated winner for a series our Australian government tender projects.
The eArc Technology
eArc is the world’s first glassless solar module. An innovation combining proven crystalline silicon solar cells with Sunman’s patented composite material, eArc has the same durability and robustness of conventional glass modules. However, unlike glass:
eArc is akin to a flexible”solar skin”, 70% lighter and up to 95% thinner. eArc requires 0 penetration or mounting equipment during installation, cutting time-on-site by 40%. eArc is easier to transport in bulk – up to 60% more kW per pallet. eArc targets a variety of applications glass modules cannot service.
Sunman eArc 370W 72 cells lightweight solar panel
- 3.8kg/m2 weight, suitable for lightweight structure such as pergolas, carport and patio.
- Flexible up to 113 degrees
- No-penetration required for installation
- 10 yrs product warranty and 25 yrs performance warranty
Sunman eArc 185W off-gird solar panel
- Suitable for caravans, trailers, trucks, boats etc.
- Non-penetration required for installation
- 5 yrs product warranty, local support
Sunman eArc 235W Portable Solar Blanket
- SEasy to carry – lightweight (7kg) with built-in handle loops on lightweight portable solar panel for hanging in sun
- Easy to use – folds out in 4 sections. Loops for easy hanging or lay flat. fold-out legs
- Easy to store – thin profile (comes with bubble wrap bag in cardboard box for storage)